All clothes must be proper, without large pictures or texts of statements or opinions. Muslims should cover their aurah when in public places. Clothes must not be tight nor see-through.
- Traditional clothes or formal wear can be used.
- Trousers must be long. Jeans and shorts are not allowed.
- Shirts should be collar shirts and well-ironed. T-shirts are not allowed.
- Proper closed shoes should be worn. Slippers and flip-flops are not allowed.
- Long skirts, dresses or trousers should be worn. The skirts/trousers should reach the ankles and be loose.
- Shirts should be long-sleeved and, if trousers are worn, they should be long enough to cover the bum.
- Shoes and sandals should be proper for the occasion. Flip-flops are not allowed.
- A head cover should be worn in a manner so that the neck and hair are covered. The head cover should be thick enough or worn in a manner so that the hair cannot be seen through the head cover.